Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Outfit: October 18th – Inspiration From the Ironing Pile

18-10-16c


18-10-16b


18-10-16


18-10-16d


18-10-16e


This skirt was on my ironing pile last weekend and it was right next to a pale blue shirt belonging to the young man. Seeing the two colours paired together was a combination I loved. If I thought I could pinch the exact shirt and get away with it I would have done (never mind that it would have been far too big for me!) but this chambray/denim shirt is the closest thing I have in my wardrobe so it has had to do.

I almost wore my tan ankle boots again with this, but they made the outfit look a bit casual so I went for the smarter option of black knee boots. These are the Clarks Bizzy Girl style and apparently they are a dupe for the Stuart Weitzman flat OTK boots. That’s not why I got them though, I just liked them, and they are super comfy as they are by Clarks.

Shirt – H&M
Skirt – Topshop Tall (gifted)
Boots – Clarks (Debenhams, sale)
Necklace – gifted


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment