Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Outfit: September 28th – Burgundy and Black

28-09-16b


28-09-16


28-09-16f


28-09-16d


28-09-16


28-09-16c


28-09-16e


Matalan quilted cream and black Mary Janes


Where did September go this year? I feel like I say that every year but seriously? This year it has just whizzed by. Perhaps it is because we’ve been busy. We’ve had friends to stay, we’ve been away – it seems like we had something on each weekend. Not that I’m complaining, I like to get out and about, especially whilst the weather is still good.

It was fun to dig out my burgundy jeans again. There was nothing stopping me wearing them in the summer, but I always feel like burgundy is such a fall colour that I like to save it up to wear when the temperatures dip. Rather than pairing it with plain black I went for a fun window pane check and my cream and black shoes which I haven’t worn in ages.

Blazer – Forever 21 (sale)
Top – Primark
Jeans – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Shoes – Matalan
Necklace – Primark
Belt – Topshop

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment