Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Outfit: November 1st – Autumn Layers and a Burgundy Biker Jacket

01-11-16f


01-11-16d


01-11-16


01-11-16e


01-11-16b


01-11-16c


01-11-16g


01-11-16h


Clarks suede ankle booties


The temperature dropped considerably with the transition from October to November, so it was time to layer up. I have quite a few of these thin polo neck tops from Long Tall Sally, in varying colours, collected over several years. They are so useful to layer under tops, sweaters and dresses, or to wear alone on a milder day. I feel like my long sleeve t shirts get neglected this time of year, as it’s no longer warm enough to wear them as the top layer, but stick a thin polo underneath and they can become the star of the show again.

This burgundy biker is a thicker faux leather than my black jacket so is perfect for the dipping temperatures. It is also roomy enough to zip over my massive scarves, and will fit easily over a thicker sweater later in the season.

Ankle boots are my jam this year, which is strange as I’ve always been a knee high or over the knee girl in the past. I probably will be again when it gets really cold but right now I’m enjoying the look of ankle boots. As well as being the most comfortable heels ever, these boots also feel really cosy. I don’t know what they’re lined with but it’s keeping my toes toasty!

Top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Polo neck – Long Tall Sally
Skirt – Topshop Tall (sale)
Boots – Clarks outlet (sale)
Necklace – George at Asda
Jacket – Ashley Outerwear by 26 International (TK Maxx, sale)

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment