Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Outfit: November 7th - And Winter Came

07-11-16f


07-11-16b


07-11-16d


07-11-16c


07-11-16


07-11-16e


07-11-16g


So that time of the year has arrived again: I’m listening to Enya’s And Winter Came album as I type this. I spent the past Sunday afternoon watching terrible (in a so bad they’re actually quite good way) Christmas movies on Channel 5. Seriously, if you want to feel a little bit festive you need to check those out: I think they’re showing one every weekday afternoon and about three on Saturdays and Sundays. They’re all American, cheesy, feel-good holiday cheer filled and make me want to move to small-town USA stat!

There was snow in the forecast for the night after I wore this outfit and I wasn’t surprised as there had been a cold north wind all weekend and into Monday morning. A cosy sweater was just the thing. This is the twin of the black and white/grey marl sweater I’ve worn several times recently and as soon as I saw it was also available in burgundy I snapped it up. At only £7.99 it’s not like it was expensive and it’s so cosy!

Sweater – New Look Tall
Pants – F+F at Tesco
Boots – Primark
Necklace – Scope
Scarf – H&M
Belt – Pieces (c/o Spartoo)

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment