Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Outfit: October 26th – Purple and Grey and Booties

26-10-16c


26-10-16e


26-10-16b


26-10-16


26-10-16d


26-10-16f


26-10-16g


Clarks Bizzy Girl black suede ankle boots


Florals for fall isn’t the most obvious choice, but when the colour pallet is a dark one I think it can work really well. I’m not sure whether this sweater was part of an A/W collection, or a S/S one (but I’m inclined to think it was the A/W one, or at least pre-fall perhaps). It isn’t supposed to have ¾ length sleeves but when you have limbs as long as mine you have to embrace the ¾ length and just work with it.

My pictures were taken in rather a hurry this day. Between prepping lunches (which I usually do the night before to be fair, but we were out), adding the meat to the slow cooker (which I then forgot to turn on…) and hanging out a load of washing, there wasn’t much time left for blog photos! And that’s why they’re a little on the wonk. Oh, and luckily I can go home at lunchtime and the slow cooker has a high setting so all was not lost.

If you are looking for a pair of heeled ankle boots that are super comfy, then try Clarks. I think this pair may be past season but I wouldn’t hesitate to try Clarks again in the future. I had to size down to a 7 (41) with these (I’m usually a 42 or an 8) so that’s something to consider with this brand. I can happily walk around in these all day and that includes walking to work and back.

Sweater – c/o TM Lewin
Skirt – Topshop Tall (sale)
Boots – Clarks
Necklace – gifted
Bangles – gifted and Diamonds and Pearls

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment