Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Outfit: December 15th – Cosy Burgundy

15-12-16


15-12-16d


15-12-16b


15-12-16c


15-12-16e


15-12-16f


Continuing my theme for the week of cosy sweaters, this is the twin of the one I had on the previous day. When the released it in burgundy for just £7.99 there was no way I wasn’t going to add it to my closet.

So last night I inadvertently learned how to dry my hair with volume using my diffuser. I was actually trying to see whether I could get waves using a serum rather than a mousse (I couldn’t) but the result was fairly straight hair with loads of volume at the root. I slept on it, finger combed it and the result is what you see here (obviously there was more volume before I slept on it, but that’s just the trade-off for washing your hair in the evening). You live and learn, and sometimes that lesson is a good one.

Sweater – New Look Tall
Pants – F+F at Tesco
Shoes – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Necklace – Scope
Bangle – M&S
Scarf – eBay

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment