Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Outfit: December 6th – Festive Red

06-12-16b


06-12-16


06-12-16c


06-12-16d


06-12-16e


06-12-16f


I thought a bright red sweater would get me in the festive mood and I wasn’t wrong. It’s just such a Christmassy colour! I finally got all my Christmas cards finished up at the weekend and posted, and I did a bit of a dash round the shops at lunchtime to pick up a few more gift-y bits so I was feeling fairly organised by the end of the day.

It was cold and foggy out again, not ideal for a mini skirt you might think, but add some of Primark’s Super Cosy fleece lined tights and you’re good to go.

Sweater – Long Tall Sally
Skirt – Topshop Tall (sale)
Tights – Primark
Boots – Clarks outlet (sale)
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – Etsy

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment