Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Outfit: January 11th – Wednesday

11-01-17d


11-01-17


11-01-17b


11-01-17c


11-01-17e


11-01-17f


It was SO windy last Wednesday! We haven’t really had any extreme winter weather yet this season so I guess this was the start of it. Gusts of up to 70mph – insane! I managed not to get blown away on my walk to work (though I did think at one point I was in danger of losing the beanie hat I put on to protect my hair!) and made it in one piece. When it’s so wild out you don’t want to dress up so all black jeans and sweater it was. I added the scarf for a bit of interest to break up the black, and you can’t really go wrong with leopard print.

I read something the previous day that mentioned wedge trainers and decided to dig out my pair. I had kind of forgotten about them but I’m glad I hung on to them. They’re another option for a comfy shoe for walking to work and I think the dark colour, the suede and of course the wedge keeps them from looking too casual.

Sweater – Long Tall Sally
Pants – F+F at Tesco
Trainers – Esprit (c/o Sarenza)
Scarf – H&M

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment