Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Outfit: January 16th – Super Comfy Swing Dress

16-01-17


16-01-17h


16-01-17b


16-01-17e


16-01-17d


16-01-17f


16-01-17c


16-01-17g

16-01-17i

I have been coveting a dress like this ever since I saw Audrey of Putting Me Together www.puttingmetogether.com (one of my favourite blogs right now!) wearing her similar Old Navy one. I think that exact dress is still available, and comes in a Tall, but as we don’t have Old Navy in the UK (why not?) I didn’t want to fork out for shipping. So I turned to eBay and found this alternative (BNWT) for around £10. You can’t tell because of the cardi, but the dress sleeves are super long – couldn’t be a more perfect length on me in fact! And that does NOT happen when buying cheap off of eBay.

I wanted to wear this dress with my tan boots, but it just didn’t look right with the black tights. I’ll try it next time. I’m thinking it would work better with nude tights and tan boots when the spring comes.

I didn’t do much with my hair this day as it was damp and miserable outside, and that kind of weather just causes my hair to frizz up so there was no point straightening it.

Dress – eBay
Cardi – New Look Tall
Scarf – Dorothy Perkins (sale)
Tights – Primark
Boots – c/o Sarenza
Necklace – George at Asda

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment