Friday, January 27, 2017

Outfit: January 18th – Wednesday

18-01-17b


18-01-17


18-01-17c


18-01-17d


18-01-17e


18-01-17f


Confession: these boots are a little on the small side (especially with thicker tights) so when I got to work I changed into the back up pair I keep under my desk. I think the brown pair are destined for eBay.

This is the first time I’ve worn this sweater this winter I think, which is ridiculous as it’s one of my favourites. I just haven’t been feeling in a brown kind of mood recently. Which is also ridiculous as I wear tan boots ALL the time, and what goes with tan better than brown?! Exactly.

Sweater – Long Tall Sally
Skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams, sale)
Tights – TK Maxx
Boots – Debenhams (sale)
Necklace – Scope

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment