Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Outfit: January 20th – Layers of Stripes and Knits

20-01-17


20-01-17b


20-01-17c


20-01-17d


20-01-17e


20-01-17f


20-01-17g


It may have been milder out last week, but it was still January so boots and a sweater were still requirements really. This sweater is lightweight but cosy, especially with a long sleeved layer underneath it. But what’s the point of stripes if you can’t see them, right? I cuffed the sleeves of the sweater to allow the stripes (and the buttons) to poke out a little. In an ideal world the striped top would be longer in the body so it would show at the bottom of the sweater too, but when you’re as tall as me that isn’t going to happen often. (Side note: I do actually have a red striped top that is way longer in the body, but the sleeves on that one are only ¾ length so it’s one or the other unfortunately.) I added my red tartan blanket scarf so that I was able to wear a jacket again, and I was glad I had as it was decidedly chilly in my office first thing.

Sweater – New Look Tall
Top – H&M
Jeans – Primark
Boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Necklace – Scope

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment