Monday, March 27, 2017

Outfit: March 16th – Khaki and Grey

16-03-17


16-03-17b


16-03-17c


16-03-17d


16-03-17e


16-03-17f


16-03-17g


I paired my army green jeans with grey. I am slightly obsessed with these cross front t shirts right now, I just love that the cross strap detail elevates a basic. They’re also super soft and the cotton/modal blend means they hang really nicely. I added my camo flats to keep with the army theme.

We are going to a wedding next month and I have been trying to find a dress to wear. When you’re tall and the tall ranges are not delivering you have to scour the high street websites and check out the height of the models (whoever came up with the idea of putting models’ heights in the item description was a genius) to find something that won’t be scandalously short on someone 5’11”. I ordered this dress from New Look (it’s by AX Paris)



And this dress from Debenhams (from the Principles by Ben de Lisi range)




And I bought this one from Lipsy at Next



I also bought a navy polka dot one from TK Maxx which isn’t on their website.

I tried them all on for the young man. The TK Maxx one was deemed nice but not wedding-y so it went back. The Debenhams one was a strange fit on my (something to do with my height I suspect…). The New Look one and the Lipsy ones are the main contenders at the time of writing.

Cardi – F+F at Tesco
Top – New Look
Jeans – F+F at Tesco
Shoes – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Choker – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment