Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Outfit: March 23rd – Navy Blazer, Khaki Pumps

23-03-17b


23-03-17e


23-03-17


23-03-17c


23-03-17d


23-03-17f


23-03-17g


As I was getting dressed in this outfit it occurred to me that I could do it the opposite way around another day: army green top and navy trousers and shoes. This is such a great colour combination, and they’re both neutrals so if you want to add a third colour to the mix you can do so quite easily. I almost added a third neutral with my grey pumps, but then I remembered that I’d picked up the same pair in khaki so put those on instead. I mean, who doesn’t need their favourite pumps in khaki? And at only £3 a pair I will definitely check whether there are any other colours available next time I’m in Primark. I know they will only last one summer but I figure that the more pairs I have the longer they will last as each pair will be worn fewer times.

Blazer – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Top – Amazon
Trousers – F+F at Tesco
Shoes – Primark
Necklace – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment