Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Outfit: April 27th – Still Cold

27-04-17


27-04-17b


27-04-17c


27-04-17d


27-04-17e


27-04-17f


We were headed towards the bank holiday weekend (and May!) but the weather didn’t seem to care about that and the bitingly cold wind continued to blow. I braved nude tights again but really wished I hadn’t when I went for a walk at lunchtime. I also wished I’d put a big sweater with this skirt, rather than wearing a thin blouse and jacket but you live and learn.

This skirt is old – I bought it on eBay around 7 years ago and I don’t know how old it was then. It had another layer of pleating on the back when I got it, which made it hang in a strange way at the back – it sort of kicked out too much, so I had some of the fabric removed and liked it much better that way. The blouse and jacket are both from last spring, both bargains which are still going strong: the blouse was £9 and I liked it so much I have it in two other colours, and the jacket was in the Forever 21 sale for just a fiver. Speaking of F21, are they going to open any further branches in the UK or are London and Birmingham the only ones we’re going to get?

Jacket – Forever 21 (sale)
Top – Primark
Skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Shoes – New Look
Necklace – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment