Friday, May 12, 2017

Outfit: May 2nd – Striped With Sleeves

02-05-17


02-05-17b


02-05-17d


02-05-17e


02-05-17f


02-05-17g


I was thinking this morning that when the trend for massive sleeves is over, I will just unpick the bell sections from this dress’s sleeves and I’ll still have a nice dress. Then I reviewed my pictures and wondered whether I should just unpick the bells now. The problem is that the sleeves are supposed to be a bit longer on an ordinary height person, and the bells would start at the elbow. On me the bells finish at the elbow, making them level with my waist. And that makes my waist (which is not wide) look wide. Gah. The bell sleeves also hinder the wearing of a jacket or cardi over the dress, and I think it will be a whole lot more versatile without them. What do you think?

I wore this dress with my tan Chelsea boots in the winter but now that it’s May(!) it was time to lighten it up with the white pumps. It’s just a shame that the dress is a little too short for bare legs so I’m sticking with the dark tights with it for now.

Dress – Primark
Tights – Falke (Debenhams, sale)
Pumps – Primark
Choker – haberdashery
Earrings – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment