Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Outfit: May 11th – Army Green and Grey

11-05-17


11-05-17b


11-05-17c


Just a quick mirror snap for me today, some mornings are busier than others if I need to curl my hair, load the washing machine etc. It doesn’t always leave time to set up my camera and take proper photos. I took the inspiration for this outfit from Audrey at Putting Me Together (I just love her style!) and from this picture in particular.



It wasn’t quite warm enough (read: my pedicure wasn’t up to scratch) for my tan wedges and I’m not sure I would have been able to walk to work and back in them either, so I went for tan flats instead. And I had to add a cardi because I’m nesh.

Cardi – F+F at Tesco
Top – New Look
Trousers – F+F at Tesco
Shoes – Primark
Choker – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment