Thursday, July 06, 2017

Outfit: June 26th – Dry Monday

26-06-17c


26-06-17


26-06-17b


26-06-17d


Monday was the only day of last week that was forecast to be dry, so I made sure to get a load of washing on before work as the torrential rain that was forecast for the rest of the week would make it impossible to get any dry.

I’d been away to visit my friend S in Bristol that past weekend so eased myself back into the work week with a simple pants and blouse outfit. I added the fancy beaded necklace I made the week before at my craft group. Did I tell you I’d joined a craft group? It was a new venture that started up in my village back in January. I’m not particularly crafty, but I went along anyway as I didn’t know many people who live in my village and I thought it would be a good way to meet people. The group is craft and chat and I do more chatting than crafting most weeks so it was definitely a good way to meet people.

Top – Primark
Pants – F+F at Tesco
Shoes – Georgia Rose c/o Sarenza
Necklace – self made

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment