Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Outfit: July 24th – Natural Waves

24-07-17


24-07-17b


24-07-17d


24-07-17c


24-07-17e


24-07-17f


See those waves up there in hair? All totally natural. I washed my hair the previous evening and blow dried it almost dry with my diffuser. In the morning I sprayed it with sea salt spray, scrunched, then sprayed it with gel spray. I think another time I would spray it with ordinary hairspray, and maybe try mousse to get the wave rather than the salt spray which, as you would expect, is rather drying on my hair.

I was thinking of wearing a Breton stripe t with these olive pants but switched it out for the smarter looking shirt at the last minute. I need to wear my button down shirts more often.

Jacket – Topshop Tall
Shirt – Next (sale)
Pants – F+F at Tesco
Shoes – La Redoute
Choker – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment