Friday, September 01, 2017

Outfit: August 17th - Stripes and Army

17-08-17e


17-08-17d


17-08-17b


17-08-17c


17-08-17


17-08-17f


17-08-17g


I got back on my bike this day to cycle to work once again. I find it particularly useful to cycle on days when I need to pop home at lunchtime. A two minute commute home makes my lunch break go so much further. This day I had a load of washing to go on the line, and tea to throw into the slow cooker so that all I had to do when I got home was cook some pasta and grate some cheese.

I have this top hanging in the ‘nicer tops’ section of my wardrobe but don’t wear it very often, which is silly as it’s in my current obsession colour and the knot detail is really flattering.

Top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Trousers – Forever 21
Shoes – George at ASDA (charity shop)
Necklace – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment