Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Outfit: September 1st – Biker Jacket Season

01-09-17e


01-09-17


01-09-17b


01-09-17c


01-09-17c


01-09-17f


01-09-17g


I feel like the start of September is a good time to pull out my biker jacket collection. The mornings are getting chillier but nowhere near needing an actual coat. A biker jacket or a blazer makes the perfect outer layer until the sun warms the place up a little later on in the day.

This green one is from Primark and they were thin on the ground when I got this one back in July. I suspect that only the black colourway may be available by now but it’s worth checking a few stores as you never know. I like that the underside of the sleeves has a stretchy fabric panel as I often find jacket sleeves to be so narrow they impede movement. No such problem with this one!

These shoes were destined for the bin after this day’s outing. The lovely turquoise colour had all cracked and peeled off and they were a bit of a mess really. They only cost £3.50 so you can’t really expect much I suppose, but a few more wears would have been nice.

Jacket – Primark
Top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeans – New Look (distressed by me)
Shoes – Primark
Earrings – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment