Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Outfit: October 25th – Navy and Green

25-10-17


25-10-17e


25-10-17b


25-10-17d


25-10-17f


25-10-17h


I feel like the scarf elevates this outfit from being just another jeans and t shirt look to something a little more polished. Not that I needed the scarf, it’s red hot in my office. Which is a good thing – I’d rather that than it be freezing like some places I’d worked.

I think I need to be on the hunt for a new pair of slouchy tan boots. This pair is about four years old and is disintegrating from the inside. The trouble is that they’re just too versatile and they go with pretty much everything, so I wear them all the time in the autumn and winter. Case in point, this was the second day in a row I wore them.

Cardi – Primark
Top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Pants – F+F at Tesco
Boots – Steve Madden (c/o Sarenza)
Scarf – Fat Face (gifted)
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment