Thursday, October 05, 2017

Outfit: September 23rd – Hen Party

23-09-17


23-09-17b


23-09-17c


23-09-17d


I do not usually spend my weekends (or my weekdays for that matter) in a frock this short, but two Saturdays ago was my friend’s hen party. We went into town and had afternoon tea at the Hilton Doubletree (which I can highly recommend), before adjourning upstairs to the Sky Lounge for drinks. It was a mild day (had it been colder I would have worn over the knee boots) so I didn’t want to wear thick tights. I had to choose my footwear carefully as I knew I would be parking at the opposite end of town from the venue so I would have to walk a couple of miles at least. These Clarks boots are the most comfortable heels ever so made the perfect choice.

Dress – Primark
Boots – Clarks
Earrings – Primark
Necklace – gifted

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment