Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Outfit: September 27th – That Blazer Again

27-09-17


27-09-17b


27-09-17d


27-09-17e


27-09-17f


27-09-17g


This Prince of Wales check jacket is fast becoming one of my favourites. I said the other day that the fabric was nice and thick and it felt warm. On closer inspection of the label I discovered that it is actually 9% wool so that will be why it feels so good. Well done Primark.

This dress looks like a t shirt dress but the fabric is actually a heavy-ish knit so it will work throughout the autumn and probably into the winter, layered up with tights and knitwear. And I’m smiling to myself at the thought of layering. Make of that what you will…

Blazer – Primark
Dress – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Sneakers – Primark
Necklace (cross) – gifted
Necklace – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment