Monday, November 20, 2017

Outfit: November 7th – Pleather and Stripes and Faux Suede Boots

07-11-17b


07-11-17


07-11-17e


07-11-17c


07-11-17d


07-11-17f


Another day, another Primark-heavy outfit. It was actually more Primark orientated before I swapped out my long black cardi for this shorter one, and looked like I lost about half a stone in the process. I love me a chunky knit but you do have to be careful what you wear them with. I probably shouldn’t shop at Primark so much and I know I should plump for quality over quantity, but if you choose carefully Primark do come out with some well-made pieces and, after getting so used to their prices, I really can’t bring myself to spend more on items unless they are particularly outstanding.

Cardi – New Look Tall
Top – Zara (sale)
Skirt – Primark
Boots – Primark
Choker – Primark
Earrings – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment