Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Outfit: December 14th – That T Shirt Again

14-12-17b


14-12-17


14-12-17f


14-12-17c


14-12-17d


14-12-17e


Well I warned you you’d see it again…and with still 10 days to go til Christmas when I wore this, there’s a good chance that this won’t be the last time! Ditto the red jumper.

It’s so dark at the moment on days when the sun isn’t out. The morning I wore this I got dressed, merrily went about my morning routine and it wasn’t until I got outside into what passes for daylight right now that I realised the tights I had on were navy blue. Not a good look between a black skirt and black boots when you have nothing else navy on! I don’t think you can tell from the photos, but I promise you they were navy. So I had to rush back inside, dig around and try to find a black pair (note to self: buy some more black fleece-lined tights) and quickly get changed. Gah.

Anyway, I was feeling particularly festive as I was off into Town that evening to finish up my Christmas shopping with my little sister.

T shirt – Primark
Sweater – Long Tall Sally
Skirt – Primark
Boots – ASOS Tall

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment