Friday, February 09, 2018

Outfit: February 1st – Oversized Cashmere

01-02-18d


01-02-18f


01-02-18


01-02-18b


01-02-18e


01-02-18g


It’s February! It’s still cold! But it’s one month closer to spring y’all, and, at the time of writing, the sun is shining and it’s a lovely (albeit cold) day!

This sweater is a size 22(!) so it’s a little oversized on me, but that’s how I wanted it to be, hence buying such a large size. (It also means the sleeves are the right length on me which is always a good thing.) It’s not that oversized though, so I am not convinced it would actually fit a size 22. It was marked way down in the sale, making it a really good price for cashmere and if I wear it half as much as I’ve been wearing the black version of this I have then it will be in single figures cost-per-wear in no time at all.

Sweater – Marks and Spencer (sale)
Pants – F+F at Tesco
Boots – Primark
Necklace – gifted
Earrings – Ziggy of Clevedon
Scarf – eBay

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment