Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Outfit - February 3rd - Rainy Saturday

03-02-18


03-02-18d


03-02-18b


03-02-18c


03-02-18e


03-02-18f


This was an outfit for a cold, rainy Saturday in February. It was still very much winter. I love a good denim skirt, especially when it doesn't have the traditional button and zip fastening. I find a flatter front much less bulky to wear. And you know how I love zips on things so this is basically a match made in heaven for me. Paired with a cosy sweater and fleece-lined tights I was lovely and warm in the miserable weather.

These EMU boots are genius because they are waterproof. Having been out in the snow my old pair have definitely seen better days so I decided to keep my eyes open for a replacement at a reasonable price. This pair popped up on eBay, BNWT, for around half the price they would have been new. And they are waterproof too, so bonus!

Sweater - Bench (via eBay)
Skirt - Topshop Tall
Tights - Primark
Boots - EMU Australia (via eBay)
Necklace - gifted
Earrings - Nickel and Suede
Scarf - H&M


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment