Monday, March 26, 2018

Outfit: March 13th – Carried Over

13-03-18c


13-03-18d


13-03-18g


13-03-18b


13-03-18e


13-03-18f


13-03-18h


This is an outfit that I carried over from last week. I had been intending to wear it on Thursday last week, but on waking up to falling snow it had to be shelved in favour of something a little more weather appropriate. I was making the most of a couple of spring-like days this week, sandwiched between Monday’s torrential rain and the impending doom of further snow that was forecast for the weekend. Yay.

The bright orange and glimpse of ankle certainly made this outfit feel like spring, but the high vamp of the shoes kept my feet warm and I could still put my winter coat over the blazer to ward off the chill. One day it will be spring. Perhaps.

Blazer – c/o TM Lewin
Top – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Jeggings – Primark
Trainers – Next
Necklace – George at ASDA
Earrings – Nickel and Suede

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment