Friday, March 30, 2018

Outfit: March 17th – It Was Acceptable In The 80s!

17-03-18


17-03-18e


17-03-18c


17-03-18b


17-03-18d


17-03-18f


Saturday night we went to a friend’s 40th birthday party. It was 80s fancy dress so this is what I wore. Not the best outfit, but the best I could do on six days’ notice! And with minimal purchasing – just the jeggings, legwarmers and the neon hair ties. If I look a little deshevelled here it’s because I took the pictures when we go back, by which time I had walked up and down a large hill in the snow (yes, the snow came back, no, I didn’t walk in these shoes!) which was not fun. We decided if we’d parked at the top of the hill where our friends live we might get stuck so we parked at the bottom and walked.

Blazer – Long Tall Sally
Top – Elle Sport (TK Maxx)
Jeggings – Primark
Legwarmers – Claire’s
Shoes – Office
Hair ties (on wrists) – Claire’s
Ring – River Island
Choker – Primark

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment