Friday, April 27, 2018

Outfit: April 12th – PMT Challenge Day 12 and an Early Birthday Present

12-04-18


12-04-18b


12-04-18c


12-04-18d


12-04-18e


12-04-18f


Did you notice that I skipped a day? I thought the day 12 prompt was more Thursday appropriate than the day 11 one, which features blue jeans. So I saved day 11 for Friday and went with this outfit instead. I could have worn a white t shirt, but I figured the white button down shirt was more ‘work’. Although my office is pretty casual (hence the trainers) so I probably would have been fine in my jeans on a Thursday.

My parents got me some more Nickel and Suede earrings for my birthday (thanks Mom! Thanks Dad!). My birthday wasn’t for another two days at the time of writing but as the earrings were shipped to my address I figured I could wear them a couple of days early. These are the Green Fatigue ones in large which will go with much of my wardrobe, such a fan as I am of army green.

Jacket – Warehouse (via charity shop)
Shirt – Long Tall Sally (sale)
Pants – F+F at Tesco
Sneakers – Ecco (TK Maxx)
Earrings – Nickel and Suede

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment