Monday, April 16, 2018

Outfit: April 2nd - PMT Challenge Day 1 (Also Easter Monday)

02-04-18d


02-04-18b


02-04-18


02-04-18c


02-04-18e


02-04-18f


Easter Monday is another bank holiday in the UK (yay for 4 day weekends!) and the day that the Putting Me Together spring challenge officially started. My outfit wasn't quite what I would have planned because this:

20180402_094841


Yeah, my old nemesis the snow came back for a final (it had BETTER be final) visit of the season. So instead of the blazer I probably would have worn, I opted for a cosy knit as my top layer. But it's still colourful and I felt put together even for just hanging out at home and doing some chores/playing Crush Letters on my iPad. And needless to say I did not actually leave the house in these shoes.

Having finished the Couch to 5K app the day before (a second post about running is coming soon!) I would have liked to have got out and made a start on the 5K to 10K programme that I'm going to attempt next but it wasn't to be.

Cardi - F+F at Tesco
Top - Long Tall Sally
Jeans - Esprit (Tall Girls)
Shoes - George at ASDA (via charity shop)
Necklace - Scope
Earrings - Nickel & Suede

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment