Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Outfit: April 9th – PMT Challenge Day 8

09-04-18


09-04-18b


09-04-18c


09-04-18d


09-04-18e


09-04-18f


I skipped Day 7 because the prompt was for a dress and although spring seemed to have FINALLY arrived in the Frozen North, it still wasn’t warm enough for the dress I wanted to wear. And the outfit was to put it with a denim jacket and sneakers which is a look I love, but we had an 80th birthday lunch to attend and I needed to wear something smarter. So I will tag day 7 onto the end of the challenge, by which time it will be May and (fingers crossed) warmer.

Day 8 should be white jeans again but as I’m not doing white jeans it’s the khaki jeggings with blue and red.

Cardi – Next Tall (via eBay)
Top – Primark
Jeggings – Primark
Shoes – TK Maxx
Necklace – George at ASDA
Earrings – Nickel and Suede

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment