Friday, May 04, 2018

Outfit: April 17th – PMT Challenge Day 16

17-04-18c


17-04-18


17-04-18b


17-04-18d


17-04-18e


17-04-18f


The prompt for today included jeans but I couldn’t do that because, well, work and Tuesday so I swapped them for a denim skirt. I had a half a mind to change the skirt for navy trousers but I stuck with it as I hardly wear skirts these days and the weather was supposed to be perking up and getting warmer the week I wore this (though at the time of writing it was grey and dull outside). I liked this with the skirt but I will add the jeans version on to the end of the challenge, if for no other reason than to get another wear out of this top.

Cardi – Next Tall (via eBay)
Top – George at ASDA
Skirt – Long Tall Sally (via eBay)
Shoes – La Redoute (sale)
Necklace – Scope
Earrings – Nickel and Suede

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment