Thursday, May 10, 2018

PMT Challenge - Days 22-26 Catch Up

So things got a bit manic towards the end of April and I didn't have time for full outfit posts.

But here's a quick round up of the last outfits in the PMT Challenge. I'll split it into a few parts to keep the posts from being too long.


Day 22

I wasn't sure about this outfit, but I went ahead with it anyway.

23-04-18c

Cardi - Boohoo
Shirt - TM Lewin (via charity shop)
Pants - F+F at Tesco
Shoes - George at Asda (via charity shop)
Earrings - Nickel and Suede


Day 23

Day 23 I skipped, as I was sick. There might be a do-over at the end of the challenge!


Day 24

Back on it with a colourful spring outfit.

25-04-18

Cardi - Next Tall (via eBay)
Top - Boohoo Tall
Skirt - Long Tall Sally (via eBay)
Shoes - Kaleidoscope
Earrings - Nickel and Suede


Day 25

Another one I wasn't sure about. I think it's this cardigan. I prefer it over a dress.

26-04-18

Cardi - Boohoo
Top - New Look Tall (via eBay)
Pants - Primark
Shoes - TK Maxx
Earrings - Ziggy of Clevedon
Necklace - Primark (via charity shop)

Day 26

This was the perfect outfit for heading off for a weekend away with my friend S.

27-04-18


Blazer - c/o TM Lewin
Top - TK Maxx
Jeans - Esprit (via Tall Girlls)
Shoes - Next
Earrings - Nickel and Suede
Necklace - George at Asda


Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment