Monday, August 07, 2006

DVD Review: In Her Shoes


I had intended seeing this movie at the cinema but it was one of those that I never got round to seeing. So now that it is available on DVD I have watched it and it’s wonderful! From the reviews I had read at the time of the cinema release, I had thought (hoped!) that the shoes might feature more prominently than they did but any shoe-aholic girl would kill for Toni Colette’s character’s shoe collection. The story is about two sisters who, although very different, are close and protect each other. They fall out over a man, discover they have a grandmother they never knew and, as you would expect with this kind of chick-flick, it all ends happily ever after.
It’s a fluffy girl-film, the kind I love, but there definitely could have been more about the shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment