Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Style Diary

I would dearly love to post a Style Diary/what I’m wearing today section on here, but as I am without a camera at present I shall just have to settle for describing what I’m wearing. Today is a work day so I have on a knee length straight denim skirt with splits up the sides (a bit risqué for the office but I like to push the boundaries…), from Zara, a white, dress-style pleated shirt from George at Asda which has cute little jewelled buttons, a blue velvet double-breasted waistcoat from Primark, flesh coloured tights and my beautiful new patent leather navy shoes from the discount warehouse outlet place.
I don’t know how helpful this is to anyone without pictures, please feel free to comment and let me have your thoughts, about any of the articles on here. My sister has kindly offered me the use of her camera so I will try to post some outfit pictures at the weekend. Meanwhile, I’m just going to enjoy the challenge of coming up with something different each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment