Thursday, August 10, 2006

Outfits

So, big co-incidence yesterday. I put on my navy prom-style dress with cream ribbon belt from Next, an off-white shirt from Oasis, and my navy patent leather shoes by Magrit, and logged on to Style Bubble (link in the side panel). Susie Bubble had posted a long piece about buying from the school uniform department of stores to save money on basics and create a uniform-themed look. My thoughts on my outfit yesterday were that it was a little ‘school uniform’ but decided that the height of my heels (high!) made it more grown up.

Today, having heard the weather forecast say it would feel ‘cooler and breezy’, I have opted for a more Autumnal look. I am wearing a brown linen skirt suit from Next, a white shirt from Gap, a beige cashmere sweater from United Colors of Benetton and brown ankle strap shoes with a high heel, round toe and cut out design, by Roberto Vianni from Debenhams.

No comments:

Post a Comment