Thursday, October 05, 2006

Outfit: Copying the River Island Advert


I have been seeing this picture everywhere since about July! It’s in every magazine; I’ve had at least 2 promotional booklets from said store containing the image. But it’s a good look and one I thought I’d copy today, using pieces I already have – none of which are from River Island.
Black shirt dress (skirt is much fuller than the one pictured) – George
Brown belt – Dorothy Perkins
Black shrug – so old I can’t remember where it’s from as I had to cut out the prickly label!
Black coat – H&M
Brown boots – Nine West (almost identical to the ones in this picture, I think that’s what made me look closely at it in the first place)
Brown bag - Priceless Shoes
Silver hoop earrings – Claire’s Accessories
Silver & diamante shoe necklace – Claire’s Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment