Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sock Dreams Socks

I wore my sock dreams socks out for the first time last night. It was the long, cuffable, scrunchable style in charcoal. I paired them with a denim mini skirt from Dorothy Perkins (from the Tall range so it’s a longer length mini, if such a thing can exist!) a pink sweater from Gap and my new pink Faith shoes. And I am pleased to report that the socks stayed up very well. I wore them pulled up as high as they can go to look like tights and it worked brilliantly. Under such a short skirt I would probably use suspenders next time, but really only for my own piece of mind so I know they’re not going to slip down. But under a longer length skirt they are fine worn this way on their own. I have yet to try them as slouchy socks, I think my thighs are too white and wobbly for that at the moment, but maybe if I use a tanning moisturiser on them for a few days and then I could be brave enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment