Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wardrobe Dilemma!

I’m going away this weekend. To the country. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m from the North and I love the country, but when it comes to wardrobe planning, I’m much better at city-wear. And I have a feeling Sunday may involve some kind of walking and it could be cold up on the hills. So what do I wear to look stylish? Saturday I have covered, it’s a wander round a seaside town with a friend, then a pub meal with my young man and the friend & her husband. So for the day it will be a denim skirt, flat suede boots, thick tights, sweater and warm jacket. For the evening I think a sweater dress will suffice as it’s a fairly casual place and is in the middle of nowhere. But for walking on Sunday? Help! Obviously it will have to incorporate sensible footwear, and probably jeans or other trousers and the same warm jacket, but that’s as far as I’ve got.

No comments:

Post a Comment