Friday, September 28, 2007

Luxuriously Tall

I have reviewed their selection previously and last week I ordered a couple of items from Luxuriously Tall. I ordered Friday morning and I received a confirmation email straight away. The next time I checked my emails I was impressed to find that my order had processed later on Friday (though this may have had something to do with the time difference between me in the UK and the store in Ohio). Just one week later, the items have arrived with me (shipping time quoted was 6-10 days).

I ordered the wrap dress as it was in the 'steals and deals' section, reduced to $30 (about £15), a saving of $128, and a black shirt on clearance for $19.20 (about £9.60), a saving of $12.80. The dress is made of a very soft fabric and has incredibly long sleeves, just what you need when you're as tall as I am! The shirt is actually made by Lee Jeans and although the sleeves are not as long as I'd hoped, they are adequate. All in all, this was a very positive shopping experience and although I think Luxuriously Tall's items are expensive, I will certainly be checking the clearance sections on a regular basis to find that all important bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment