Friday, November 09, 2007

From My Referrals…

I've come up with a new title for these 'advice' type posts.

Is it still ok to wear pointy shoes?
Well I should hope so! Otherwise I can kiss goodbye to most of my shoe collection for a start. But seriously, pointy shoes are classics and will therefore never go out of style. There’s something very feminine about a pointy toed high heeled shoe peeping out from under jeans or trousers. And they look fab with a skirt too.


How does Asda cashmere wash?
I only own one cashmere sweater from ASDA but it’s been through my washer twice and has come out fine (the cashmere is getting softer if anything). I put it through on a 30˚ delicate wash and just used my ordinary detergent (*slaps self on hand*, use Woolite or similar next time Shoegal).

No comments:

Post a Comment