Friday, November 09, 2007

Outfit: Cold Friday




It was 3˚C this morning when I was on my way to work and I don’t think it’s going to warm up much. I had to fetch my cardi from the car and leave my scarf on until I can find someone to turn on the radiator by my desk. I did a closer headshot for the second picture so you could see my new hairstyle a bit better. I had it done last Friday but I don’t think you can really tell from this picture that I the front bits are shorter now. They fall over my forehead during the day in a sort of fringe (bangs) and I really like it.

Teal wrap dress – Primark (charity shop)
White cami – Dorothy Perkins
Cuffed crop jeans – Dorothy Perkins
Teal boots – Faith
Brown cardi/shrug – Marks & Spencer (charity shop)
Brown silk scarf – Mackays

2 comments:

  1. Love the new hair, love the outfit and of course, love love love the drool-worthy boots! I want to work with you so I can see your looks in person each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! There's only one other woman in my office building so it would be great to have you working here to compare outfits everyday!

    ReplyDelete