Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Outfit: The Emergency Skirt



This is the skirt I was forced to buy last week following my trouser crisis! I don’t think it’s bad considering it was chosen in about 5 minutes flat. My mum said it was lovely and commented on how well it hangs. I think it’s stretched out in the wash or something though as I don’t remember it being as loose on my hips as it is today.

Black v neck cashmere sweater – Florence + Fred at Tesco
White shirt with cufflinks – Next
Tweed skirt – charity shop
Black tights – George at ASDA
Grey shoes – New Look (charity shop)

2 comments:

  1. I love the shoes - they're so pretty. Are you losing weight - I've though that the last few days and it might explain why your skirt feels big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I don't think I've lost weight, my jeans felt as tight as they usually do last night, but it's very sweet of you to say so anyway.
    :)

    ReplyDelete