Friday, February 29, 2008

Eyebrow Waxing

I had my eyebrows waxed last night. I’d never had anything waxed before (yes, at 28 I was a wax virgin!) and so I wasn’t quite sure what to expect. But it was all very simple and only took around 10 minutes. I’m not going to pretend it was pain free, it wasn’t, but it doesn’t really hurt that much. It’s a sharp, quick pain and goes off fairly quickly. I would say it’s comparable to how much it hurts having your ears pierced. Once the waxing is done the beautician then tidies up your brows with tweezers. This isn’t painful, just a bit uncomfortable. And for £5 in my village salon it was totally worth it. My eyebrows have never looked so good. My aim is to keep them tidy now by plucking them myself but I know that I am lazy so will probably end up going back for another wax at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment