Friday, February 29, 2008

Sally Hanson Mega Shine Nail Polish


I don’t think I’ve really posted a beauty review on here before but I think I’m going to start so I can introduce a new dimension to the blog. So to kick things off, I bought some Sally Hanson Mega Shine nail polish. If there’s one thing I hate about paining my nails, it’s the sitting around waiting for it to dry properly. It’s so annoying when you’ve got them looking good and think they’re dry, only to catch a nail on something and smudge it because it’s not quite dry. The answer to this then is quick drying top coat. And it really does set fast. Perhaps not quite in 60 seconds as promised on the bottle, but certainly it doesn’t take any where near as long as most conventional polishes. It is also a hard wearing top coat, preventing chipping for longer than if you were wearing the colour alone. This is good for cheaper brands that are prone to chipping faster than more expensive ones. Sally Hanson Mega Shine nail polish is available for £5.99 from Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment