Sunday, May 18, 2008

Charity Shop Bargain!



It’s been a while since I had one of these hasn’t it? I had not even intended going round the charity shops on Friday afternoon but I went to drop off a pair of boots for reheeling and the lady in the cobblers asked when I wanted them for. When I explained that I would not be in town again until next Friday and that my parents are away so couldn’t pick them up (as I usually get them to do), she said did I want them that afternoon? So with half an hour to kill, what else could I do but trawl the many charity shops? And in the ‘everything 99p or less’ St Gemma’s Hospice shop I found this top. It’s very long in the body and has incredibly long sleeves. And it was only 99p! It’s by Mitch & Co, of whom I have never heard. The photos don’t really do the colour justice – it’s a deep royal purple. It is a faux wrap style and has buttons on the join, as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment