Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend Recap

Yesterday I spent the day shopping in Leeds with a friend. I was so happy when we went into the first shop of the day, New Look, and discovered that the Leeds branch now stocks the Tall range. My friend possibly thought I was slightly insane, as I said ‘I cannot tell you how excited I am about this’ and was running round, checking it all out. I ended up buying a few items but everything is so cheap in there compared to Topshop or Long Tall Sally. Details of my purchases coming up in the next post. We also visited Long Tall Sally as I had a voucher to spend from my birthday. I did not buy any shoes (much to the relief of the young man, I’m sure) but my friend went home with 3 pairs. I wore dark skinny jeans from Gap, a white cami from Dorothy Perkins, a pink shrug from Gharani Strok (charity shop), my pink frock coat from Debenhams and my silver flat shoes from Faith.
Last night we went for a Mongolian meal with my sister & her hubby & my cousin & his wife. I wore dark Long & Lean jeans from Gap, a green/khaki lace trim cami from Long Tall Sally, teal shrug from Ann Taylor Loft (charity shop) and my pink round toe courts from Faith.
This morning we went to church for the first time in ages, and then went for a walk this afternoon.
Sunday morning:


Dark skinny jeans – Topshop
Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Pink shoes – Faith
Pink necklace – Scope



Sunday afternoon:

Long & Lean jeans – Gap
Pink ‘Look, shoes’ t – Zara
Black long sleeve t – Long Tall Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment