Thursday, May 15, 2008

Make Up Offer

If you want to try out a shimmery make up look on the cheap, get yourself to your local Boots store. They currently have 6 selected Collection 2000 products on special offer – 2 products for £5. These include a lipstick, mascara, bronzer, eye pencil and Dazzle Dust eye colour. All of these products are sparkly, shimmery or gloss enhancing in some way or another. I already have the only colour of the lipstick that I liked and as I had set out to try the bronzer, I chose that and a blue sparkly eye pencil. And the bonus is that you get Advantage Card points to spend at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Not a fan of Collection 2000 but it is still a very good offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it's cheap and cheerful. Clearly it's not as good as the more expensive brands but it's great for trying out bright colours and I love the Dazzle Dust.

    ReplyDelete