Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Outfit: Bargain Boots!



Although it looks nice and sunny outside, the temperature has dipped considerably from what it was last week. And so I decided to grab the opportunity to wear my lastest eBay footwear purchase: these New Look boots that cost me just 99p! They are the same as the brown pair I bought recently, with the fold over top part. The brown ones are so comfortable that when I saw the black pair for sale I just had to bid on them. When they arrived they were not in the good condition the seller had stated but new heel tips and a bit of black marker pen later and they are as good as new.

Black cashmere cardi – Florence + Fred at Tesco
Pink t – Long Tall Sally
Black skirt – Dunnes
Black boots – New Look (eBay)
Pink bangles – gift from a friend

2 comments: